What a special time of life for a couple and a family! It is a joy to walk alongside a couple as they prepare – both for a wedding and for a marriage. In order to have your wedding at Faith, the following steps are expected:
- Contact the Care Office at email@example.com or by calling 952-890-3110 to share your news and start the conversation.
- Complete a premarital questionnaire that you will bring to your initial appointment with our care pastor.
- Premarital counseling is expected of all couples that will be married through Faith. Most often counseling is done with the officiating pastor; options will be discussed with our care pastor during your initial appointment.
- Intentionally attending a local church of your choice together prior to your wedding is asked of couples, as an important step in preparing for the special worship service we call a wedding.
- Weddings with attendance of 150 or less will take place in our Legacy Chapel. Schedule permitting, larger weddings will take place in our Worship Center.
- You’re likely wondering how much a wedding at Faith Covenant costs. Click on this link for a current list of weddings fees: WEDDING & RECEPTION FEES.
Special considerations: As a Covenant Church, we hold to a definition of marriage as being between one man and woman. If you are currently living together and/or sexually active, you will be asked or strongly encouraged to be sexually abstinent until your wedding date. If one of you has gone through a divorce, we ask that your wedding is at least one year after the divorce, out of respect for your healing process.